A Canadian website build for those living with ulcerative colitis. The site was a reference tool for UC, its diagnosis and treatment, as well as tips on living well with UC, including where to go for additional support, and inspiring stories from people who are living with UC.
- Created project delivery plan and timeline
- Provided status reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Managed and coordinated day-to-day deliverables according to the project plan.
- Gathered all project assets and materials required for the production team in Canada, and web developers in the Ukraine
- Created sitemap & wire-frames