A Canadian website build for those living with ulcerative colitis. The site is a reference tool for UC, its diagnosis and treatment, as well as tips on living well with UC, including where to go for additional support, and inspiring stories from people who are living with UC.
- Created project delivery plan and timeline.
- Coordinated day-to-day project tasks with design and developer teams.
- Provided status reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gathered all project assets and materials required for the production team in Canada and the Ukraine (designers/developers/copywriters/translators).
- Created sitemap & wire-frames.