Canadian Tire Hockey School
Launched in 2009, this online resource was designed to help improve the skill level of young hockey players. This included lessons aimed at helping hockey parents and coaches as well.
The site included unique NHL® content. Members also had the opportunity to enter contests, and take advantage of member-exclusive offers.
There would be additional add-ons during the years the site was live (2009-2012), that continued to be managed as well.
I oversaw the full project build which included:
- Managing and delivering all components within budget and on schedule.
- Project definition, analysis, and scope determination.
- Website design & development (Internal & external resources).
- Procurement of copywriters & translations (English to French).
- Monthly newsletter design, build & deployment.
- Video capturing (Onsite) & editing resources.
I also was able to use my design & web development skills to help when needed; banner ad designs, page layouts, adding content, building/testing & deploying newsletters.
The site is no longer live, but the video content can still be seen at: CTHS Youtube Channel