Canadian Tire Hockey School (2009-2012)
Launched in 2009, this online resource was designed to help improve the skill level of young hockey players. This included lessons aimed at helping hockey parents and coaches as well. The site included unique NHL® content. Members also had the opportunity to enter contests, and take advantage of member-exclusive offers.
- I oversaw the full project build
- Managed and delivered all components within budget, and on schedule
- Procurement of internal & external resources – copywriters, translators (English to French), website design & development, film crew, and video editing. (Internal & external resources)
- Monthly newsletter design, build & deployment
- I also was able to use my design & web development skills to help when needed; banner ad designs, page layouts, adding content, building/testing & deploying newsletters
The site is no longer live, but the video content can still be seen at: CTHS Youtube Channel