SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Proactive management skills; able to lead teams to work towards shared goals.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including internal and external resources.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, creative thinking, effective problem-solving, facilitation, prioritization, & decision making skills.
- Strength in managing multiple schedules, deadlines and budgets.
- Experienced in both creative and production, across multiple channels and disciplines – branding, interactive (Responsive, mobile, and social media), print, DM, POS & video production.
Project Manager – Print & Digital
Americana Music Publishing (Dept.9 Music Inc.), Autumn Productions, AutumnVR (2015 – Current)
Currently overseeing all aspects of multiple interactive & print projects for Edmonton based Americana Music Publishing & subsidiaries; Autumn Productions & AutumnVR.
- Project Management, project planning, execution of deliverables, development of estimates, timelines, and external production resources as required.
- Content Management for all social media outlets.
- Music supervision and music placement / licensing for film & television.
- Website development (front & back-end) for all companies.
- Website layout & design for all companies.
- Company branding for all companies.
Projects: Jesus VR – The Story of Christ (360° movie), Nashville Film Festival Ads, Sharknado VR: Eye of the Storm (360° VR multi-level game),
Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul (VR & non-VR multi-level game).
Digital Project Manager
AndersonDDB Health & Lifestyle (2015)
One of Canada’s leading, full-service, health and lifestyle agencies.
- Proactive in implementing digital standards & procedure guidelines.
- Managed day to day digital requests as well as multiple projects – utilizing internal and external resources and suppliers.
Clients: GSK U.S. (Benlysta), GSK Global, Toronto Transit Commission, Amarin U.S. (Vascepa).
Project Manager – Print & Digital
Kenna Toronto (2014 – 2015)
A marketing solutions provider, offering innovative technology solutions, transformative solutions for sales and communications, hosted CRM solutions, digital, media and social capabilities.
- Hired on a short-term contract to manage and deliver a range of digital projects.
- Proactive in implementing new digital planning process.
Clients: Mercedes-Benz, Four Seasons, Dr. Otker, SONOS.
Senior Project Manager – Print & Digital
Inventiv Health Canada – JSA Canada & GSW Worldwide (2012 – 2014)
One of Canada’s largest healthcare communications agency.
- Implemented digital standards & procedures for Montreal office.
- Procurement of external suppliers for cost-effective video & print production, web development & signage.
- Managed multiple projects, simultaneous, across several teams – utilizing internal and external resources and suppliers.
- Departmental budgeting, estimating, trafficking, scope development, time lines, staffing.
Clients: Kimberly Clark (U.S.), Shire, Pfizer, Valeant Canada, Seattle Genetics, Takeda.
Project Leader, Digital Services
TrojanOne Marketing / The T1 Agency (2007 – 2012)
A marketing, consulting, sponsorship and experiential events agency.
- Proactive in bringing all digital advertising, web development, and video production in-house, in turn creating a separate department and revenue stream.
- Introduced and grew company talent pool..
- Managed workflow, traffic, staffing and training; programmers, designers, production artists, copywriters and video production.
- Managed 10 staff members at one time.
- Tracked and managed multiple project budgets.
Clients: Canadian Tire, Mattel, Speed Skating Canada, NIKE, OLG, ParticipAction.
Interactive & Print Designer / Project Manager
Maple Music Recordings / MapleMusic.com / Open Road Recordings / Universal Music / Fontana North (2000 – 2007)
Clients: Canadian Idol, JUNO Awards, CARAS, Standard Broadcasting (Astral Media), Bruce Cockburn, The Tragically Hip, David Usher.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Microsoft Project, JIRA, Microsoft Office, Smart Sheet, Advantage, Mockflow, OmniGraffle.
- Fluent in scripting languages: HTML, CSS.
- Able to set up WordPress , MySQL databases, configuring DNS, creating email accounts, building and deploying of newsletters/eBlasts.
- Understanding & knowledge of Java Script, PHP, MySQL, DoubleClick Studio.