A Project Management Professional with 20 years of experience managing healthcare and non-healthcare projects across multiple channels and disciplines – interactive (websites, mobile apps, email marketing, and social media), print production (branding, DM, POS), experiential marketing installations, and video production.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Issuing authority – Project Management Institute – June, 2021
- Verification Badge
HARD & SOFT SKILLS
- Firsthand experience with project management software; Smartsheet, ClickUp, Workamajig, Microsoft Project, Jira
- Strength in managing multiple schedules and deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable in a modern working environment
- Thrives in a high-performing cross-functional team
- A solutions finder – able to identify issues and fulfill requirements using external/third part suppliers as needed
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Microsoft Office
- Fluent in scripting languages HTML and CSS
I am looking for a full-time opportunity, but during 2021 to 2022 of the pandemic, I have been working on remote contracts. Some have been 3 to 5 months long, with a few that were 2-3 week part-time contracts. I‘ve listed all of these below.
PROJECT MANAGER – 2022
FHR is part of the global FleishmanHillard network, with 85 offices in more than 30 countries – Public affairs, corporate reputation, brand marketing, social and digital.
- Contract position managing projects for Corteva Agriscience, National Pork Board (US), Capital One
PROJECT MANAGER – 2022
AI Nexus is a diversified artificial intelligence company focused on building Cognitive AI applications across multiple industry verticals.
- Part-time contract position managing website updates & new builds for Mia Care (Senior Healthcare)
PROJECT MANAGER – 2021 to 2022
A full-service agency specializing in digital marketing and advertising with offices in Toronto and New York.
- Contract position managing a wide range of project types including responsive web design, email, social campaigns, and print for AstraZeneca (IMFINZI durvalumab), and BeiGene Canada (Brukinsa)
PROJECT MANAGER – 2021
Performance Art is a multinational specialist agency that brings together the powers of data, technology and creativity to build brands.
- Contract position supporting US and Canadian teams for LYFT Inc., Veterans United Home Loans, and BMW Canada
- Project: Veterans United Home Loans – #ThanksToVeterans – Home Giveaway
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER – 2021
Canada’s most globally awarded independent, integrated, full-service agency.
- Part-time contract position, with Toronto agency Cundari, supporting the execution of digital builds for Mott’s Clamato Caesar, Canada Dry, and Bai Canada
PROJECT MANAGER – 2020
Healthwise Creative Resource Group
Healthwise CRG is a Toronto-based full-service communications agency dedicated exclusively to healthcare.
- Proactively implemented company-wide digital guidelines resulting in expanded digital efficiency and increased revenue opportunities
- Spearheaded the development of digital marketing templates with cross-functional collaboration – digital checklists, digital workback schedules, scorecards, project briefs
- Experience working with PAAB, the customer advisory board/pre-clearance service – recognized by Health Canada for advertising directed to healthcare professionals
- Experience with cloud-based customer relationship management systems (Veeva CRM)
- Clients: AstraZeneca, Allergan, Eisai, Vista Eye Centre
PROJECT MANAGER – 2015 to 2019
Americana Music Publishing / Dept.9 Music Inc.
Autumn Productions – Film Production Company
Autumn VR – Virtual Reality Gaming, 360° Storytelling
- Oversaw all aspects (Developers – mobile app, gaming, and web, songwriting and voice-over talent, video and commercial production, print production suppliers) – of multiple interactive and print projects for Edmonton based Americana Music Publishing and subsidiaries
- Decreased production costs by:
- Creating all corporate websites (front-end and back-end development, sitemaps, wireframes)
- Developing branding for AMP and Dept.9 Music
- Creating all company social media outlets including YouTube channels and Facebook ads
- Managing content for all company social media outlets and websites
- Provided music supervision and music placement – licensing for film and television
- Project: Paranormal Activity: The Lost Soul video game
- Project: Jesus VR – The Story of Christ in 360°
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER – 2015
Anderson DDB Health & Lifestyle
One of Canada’s leading, full-service, health and lifestyle agencies.
- Proactively implemented digital standards and procedures guidelines for the Toronto office, leveraging best practices from team resources
- Point person on training new hires, interns, and external suppliers on new digital standards and procedures guidelines
- Managed multiple projects utilizing internal resources; to manage resource overloads, timelines, and to ensure project successes, external resources and suppliers were utilized when needed
- Proactive in developing new relationships with external suppliers to save on production costs
- Clients: GSK U.S. (Benlysta), GSK Global, Toronto Transit Commission, Amarin U.S. (Vascepa)
PROJECT MANAGER – 2014 to 2015
A marketing solutions provider, offering innovative technology solutions, hosted CRM solutions, digital, media and social capabilities.
- Hired on a short-term contract to manage and deliver a range of digital projects
- Proactive in implementing new digital planning process
- Clients: Mercedes-Benz, Four Seasons, Dr. Otker, SONOS
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER – 2012 to 2014
Inventiv Health / GSW Worldwide
One of Canada’s largest communications firm specializing exclusively in health care.
- Implemented digital standards and procedures guide for Montreal office
- Procurement of new external suppliers for video production and web development that improved project efficiency and created future business
- Troubleshooting – Identified and resolved issues in regard to:
- International shipping – customs clearance of digital hardware to the U.S.
- Brand ambassador talent for Canadian healthcare conferences (Booking talent, costumes, accommodations, flights)
- Canadian production team logistics for U.S. client corporate video shoots (Planning, production, and post-production)
- Managed multiple projects, simultaneous, across several teams – utilizing internal and external resources and suppliers
- Clients: Kimberly Clark (U.S.), Shire, Pfizer, Valeant Canada, Seattle Genetics, Gilead, Takeda, Janssen, Amgen, Biogen
PROJECT LEADER, DIGITAL SERVICES – 2007 to 2012
Trojanone / The T1 Agency
A Toronto-based brand engagement agency.
- Proactive in bringing digital advertising, web development, and video production in-house, creating a separate department, which resulted in increased revenue streams
- Oversaw a team of 5 including web developers, designers, and video production
- Clients: Canadian Tire, RBC, Hudson’s Bay, Mattel, Speed Skating Canada, NIKE, OLG, ParticipAction